1.1 CLOUD Dashboard
In order to use KostaCLOUD to design systems, first look at our CLOUD Dashboard.
At the top of your CLOUD Dashboard you will see a navigation bar similar to this one:
There are several buttons available to the user:
- At the top there is a search bar which allows for a user to search documents, which exist in CLOUD Dashboard
- The "New" Dropdown Button activates a dropdown, as shown below, allowing a user to create a new Simulation, Folder or even import an existing file/document.Create a new Simulation, Folder, or Import something.
- The Bottom right row of icons are project management icons which relate to management of the projects, designs, versions, and workspaces on the CLOUD Dashboard.
Button allows you to add people or teams (If in a Business Account) to a project
Button provides miscellaneous information about your project.
Button Opens the selected project/folder
Button Deletes the selected project/folder
Button shows the projects and folders in "List View"
Button shows the projects and folders in "Icon View"
Basic Layout of Directory Navigation system
Above you can see the different sections of directory navigation of KostaCLOUD.
- Permissions + Management allow you to adjust project or folder permissions with context of your permissions. This option is typically in the hidden state, which by click on the title, the option will open.
- Folders show you a list of different directories which you can navigate to by clicking on the directory name.
Example of Directory Hierarchy dropdown.
As you navigate through different folders, if you would like to go back to a previous folder, you can click the Directory Dropdown button, which will list all directories up until the root directory.
Here are a few examples of a few folders in our current directory
Above you can see an example of a few Folders in the loaded directory. By clicking on the name, you can navigate into each respective folder, and CLOUD Dashboard will fetch the folders and projects within each respective directory. By clicking on the background of the folder, CLOUD Dashboard will enable Project Management Icon actions.
Here is an example of a directory of several projects
Above you can see an example of a few Projects that are loaded within the current directory. By clicking on the name, the Project will load up KostaCLOUD within the current tab. You can also right-click on the name, and open the Project in a new tab. By clicking on the background of the Project item, CLOUD Dashboard will enable Project Management Icon actions.